Diaper Purgatory and September Swap

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Hello all my wonderful readers!! Sorry I have not posted in a while. My sister is having her first baby in January and I have taken over a lot of the baby shower duties, so I have been SUPER busy. This right now is my life.

This my friends is my attempt at a diaper cake. I will let you know if I survive. I still have her toy box and changing table to make as well as other decorations to get finished. I just keep telling my self that I DO love my sister, and seeing her get fat  with that pregnancy glow will make all this worth it! 
In other news!! I am part of an awesome swap group where each month two bloggers get partnered up and exchange a little care package. It is a great thing too because the package seems to come just when I need it. This month I was paired with Bethany from Dandelion Pie, how freaking cute is that blog name! Make sure to head over and check out her blog! She sent me the CUTEST elephant ring holder! Which I was in dire need of since my husband keeps buying me jewelry thinking I will wear it. I am accident prone enough without wearing a bracelet while running a saw. I think he just wants to insurance money, haha COMPLETELY JOKING!! Here is the ring holder
Can you get any cuter?! I must get back to those diapers now, I will be posting some more tutorials soon so if there is something specific you would like a tutorial on let me know in the comments! Also make sure to head over to the shop and check out all the cute seasonal stuff that is up and maybe get a head start on Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground