Here we go

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

I was told I should start a blog.  I have always wanted to have a blog but every time I go to start one I get blocked. I have no idea what people would like to read or not read. So, I am going to give this a shot and see what happens.
 My name is Kayla and I run an etsy shop as well as a crazy smooth household of two girls.
 My etsy shop Sparrows Edge Designs is fairly successful. I average about one order a week on a good week. I make handmade wood decor items.

I do some amateur carpentry around our home. I have built our kitchen table, some chairs for my girls. One day I would like to be bigger and make more beautiful pieces. I would LOVE to make this blog into a place to spotlight other etsy sellers and maybe throw in a few tutorials here and there. So, stay tuned for the fun stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground